The Cleo Brasher Brotherhood Award
The Cleo Brasher Brotherhood Award is given in honor of Cleo Brasher, our "Dad" and founder of Great Lakes Productions. He is a great supporter and promoter. His tireless dedication to Mr. Gay Indiana helped build the "Great Lakes Family" what it is today. He is an inspiration and someone that we all can turn to.
This award is given by the current reigning Mr. Gay Indiana to an individual, who he feels has helped them the most during their reign. This person is a strong supporter of the art and has helped Mr. Gay Indiana's reign be a success. This award is the greatest award Mr. Gay Indiana can give.
- 2021 The Prince of Shock awarded - Courtney Anderson
- 2018 Lil D Steele awarded - Kassia Brookes
- 2017 Lorenzo Luckardo awarded - Siniya Omni Hall
- 2016 Brandon G Barker awarded - Brad King
- 2015 Tailor Made awarded - Siniya Omni Hall & Drew Steele
- 2014 No award given
- 2013 Monroe DeMoore awarded - Alexis Morgan
- 2012 Elite St. James awarded - Patience Eau Claire
- 2011 Parker Ale awarded – Christopher Simons